- Our world may have turned the corner in many incredibly important areas (i.e. population growth, economics, resource usage).
- The church as Jesus established it is designed to grow in this manner.
See some questions below the video.
A few questions:
- In the example of the drop of water in the Fenway Park, there is no real urgency until the last 5 minutes. Should this give us pause, why?
- What does this mean for our way of life? (resources, money, population, mission?)
- What is needed to release the church who grows in this way? Has it already happened, but just not here in the U.S.?